Sunday, February 13, 2011

things that made me smile

Conversation with DJ:
DJ: Mom, I think I want to take piano lessons.
Me: um...well, that might be a possibility.
DJ: I'm going to ask Ms. Kerry if she can be my piano teacher. She has a piano in her house.
Me: I don't know if she gives piano lessons, but you can ask her.
DJ: But I'll do homework and violin before computer, and piano after, because it's too much to do three things before computer.
Me: Or maybe we could just save computer for the weekends. Maybe you could just play computer on Saturday. We only go to church one day a week; you could just play computer one day a week.
DJ: Yeah, that would save energy, too!

Marina's drawings of the family, complete with labels. I'm "Mam" and I have a ponytail.

Havah's babbling.

Saturday, 10:15 a.m. DJ returns from basketball. "Mom, we have to turn the radio on at 11:00 so we can listen to Wait Wait Don't Tell Me!"

1 comment: