Sunday, January 23, 2011

The List Thus Far

I mentioned on facebook recently that I need to find a name for the list of things I never thought I'd do, but which I now find myself doing. In no particular order, here it is, thus far:
1. Driving a minivan (the direct result of having a third child--there just aren't many options for vehicles in which three car seats fit in the rear seat)
2. Feeding formula to my 6 month old (though it's just a tablespoon of the powdered stuff mixed in with rice cereal). Since Havah doesn't (or at least, hasn't yet) taken a bottle, I'm not in the habit of pumping, and couldn't really get motivated to start just so I could have 1 oz. of milk to add to her cereal, most of which goes down the drain every day.
3. Going to McDonald's for the express purpose of getting the current Happy Meal toy.
4. Driving 45 minutes round trip 3 nights a week for one child's extracurricular activities. (violin in Grantham, basketball at West Shore E. Free, violin group lesson in Grantham)
5. Going mall walking
6. Joining a gym (and using a treadmill and doing Zumba and buying clothes just so I can sweat in them)
More to come, I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, love it! isn't life funny? i guess i need to be careful about the things that I say I'll never do! :)

    ReplyDelete